Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meet Ms. June!






I am known by many as Ms. June.  I'm a native of Conway.  I was born here and have only been away for brief periods of time.  I like going barefooted in certain places.  I love my family.  I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters.  Our baby brother, Mike, went to be with the Lord at the age of 33.  Mama lived to be 92 and Daddy lived to be 94.  We were taught and told many wonderful stories by our Mother.  She could make us all laugh.  We really miss her as well as Daddy and Mike.  Life can be so short.

  
 I am married to Mr. Roger and am very happy.  He is from Ala. and is truly a southern gentleman.  There's not another like him so I'm going to be good to him and keep him.  If he ever left me, I'd be like a dog after a bone.  I'd be at his heels, chasing him.

    

On a more serious side,


 I am a licensed minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  My husband and I attend, and are members, of Fountain of Life Ministries (FOLM) just past Jamestown on 701S.  Our pastor is Dr. Jerry Howell and his wonderful wife is Martha, a great pianist.  We love it there.

If you do not have a place of worship, please visit with us at FOLM.  Sunday service times are Sunday School at 9:30, Morning Worship at 10:15 and Sunday evening at 6:00.  There are three programs on Wednesday nights: adult bible study at 7:00; youth service(ages13-19); and BLAST program for ages 5-12.

     I am available to be used to speak at your bible-based church or group meeting.  I may be contacted through my pastor, Dr. Jerry Howell or by calling me direct.  My number is (843)995-0424.  I do NOT charge to do God's work.  My authority comes from life experiences but mostly from God's word.

I hope that God richly blesses you today!
Ms. June

No comments:

Post a Comment