Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Devotion, Wednesday August 22, 2012


Wednesday, August 22, 2012 on Planet Earth.

Hello Friends,

     I'm moving later today than normal.  It's been busy this morning.  Some would say it's "monkey business".  I say it's my business relating to things I need to get done.  Still need to get by Agape on Hwy 378 to visit with my hospice people.  How about you?  Have you been busy?

     We've had quite a bit of rain here on Hwy 701 South in Conway the last few weeks.  The water table should be up in the rivers and lakes.  It is in our pond.  Mr. Roger and I have seen the water level real low in the pond in the past.  Temperatures are nice this week.  Don't you think  low to mid 80s is great for this time of year.  Makes me wanna shout and praise God.  He is so good to us (and to everybody).  We need to be still and take time to thank Him for His many blessings.  He is so rich in His mercy and His mercies are new each morning!

     I trust you are feeling well and even better this week than you were last week.  Did you read up on the healing scriptures I left with you.  If not, please go back and try and regain them.  The word of God will help if you accept Him, trust Him, and serve Him completely.  He will make you whole!

                                                                                   Today's Devotion

     Last week I spoke to you more about myself than ever before.  I mentioned things about my past health known only by a very few close people and doctors - several of who tried and failed at healing me or even making me better.  I repeat what I said last week.  I am not against doctors.  God placed them here for a purpose.  I especially lift up the ones that are guided by the Holy Spirit.  I think a lot of the family doctor I have been seeing for the last several years.  She found Mr. Roger's heart problem and he now goes to her as his family doctor (VA before).  I've started taking more notice concerning my son and his family's health.  He and his wife are past 40.


     Though I do like my family doctor, I have found a greater Doctor.  His name is Jesus.  First and foremost He is my Savior.  I remember hearing about Him all of my early childhood years.  My dear Mother made sure she, Michael (my younger brother), and I attended church.  We'd get all dressed up in the best we had.  At least it was clean!  We walked to church.  Then Sunday School started at 10:00 AM.  I loved it.  During preaching service, if my Mother would allow me, I'd set on the front pew.  Most of the time my brother and I set with her (very proudly).

     It is a wonderful gift to receive healing from God as I did.  I thank Him daily and am constantly mindful of all He does.  Healing was not the greatest gift I received.  The greatest gift was salvation!  I thank Him and praise Him for the redemption power of His blood that was shed so I might have eternal life.  I Thank Him that I am allowed to come boldly before His throne to plead for myself, my family, friends and for you!  Yes people, Jesus came to save people that was lost and dying without a Savior.  He is the Savior of the world - saving our soul and our life is the greatest gift we will ever receive!!!
John 3:16  "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:17  "For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."

     If you do not know Him as your personal Savior, ask Jesus to forgive you today.  He knows who you are and where you are at this very moment.  He is looking at you and wanting a personal relationship with you.  Your name is in the palm of His hand.  Some would call it a tattoo, a mark, a print or something else.  God says "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me".  (Isaiah 49:16)  God loves us so very, very much.  He is reminded of our name - our heavenly name is graven in the palms of His hands.  Come to Jesus.  Receive forgiveness.  Come out of the darkness into the light.  You may have tried everything else.  Jesus is the answer.  Accept Him and you will never regret it!  He'll be your best Friend.  He'll save you, fix you up, and send help your way.  Be open to Jesus.  Any voice that tells you anything other than Jesus is the answer such as "it won't help", "take another pill", "use another needle" or "breathe the drug  in a little deeper" is a liar!!!!!!!  That is from Satan and the pit of hell.  He is a liar.  Get to a church where the truth of the word of God is preached.  Where the preacher, man or woman, lives, walks and talks what is spoken.  This type person can lead you into a deeper committed relationship with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.  Be well.

     If you accept Jesus, please contact me, Ms. June through my blog spot.  I'd love to know that information and pray with and for you.  Have a wonderful week.  Always trust Jesus.  Until next time,

                                                                                                                      Looking Through the Eyes of Jesus,
                                                                                                                                              Ms. June

P.S.  Please read the book of St. John this week.  I request this of everyone and especially new Christians.  Also, remember TO BE EFFECTIVE YOU MUST STRETCH!

                                                                                       PRAYER REQUESTS
My husband, Mr. Roger during his recovery
My brother and sister (Bennett and Linda)
My son and his family
Our family in Alabama - safety and protection
School children and teachers - School started back this week
Mr. Roger's daughter and granddaughter
Fountain of Life Ministries -pastor and wife, church family and leaders
Our city of Conway, SC and our county and the leaders
Our national leadership-President, Congress as well as Supreme Court
Our military department both here and abroad - leaders and our brave men and women
Don't forget our weather.  Season will soon change and, in my lifetime, we that live in the State of SC are so very blessed.  We live in the greatest place on Planet Earth (of course, that's my opinion and many who are very knowledgeable hold this view).  Truly God has blessed us with so much.  Let's take care of our State and our USA.  Remember both in prayer.

     There are many other prayer needs.  God knows all of them.  When you pray to God our Father, please call out my name.  I need all the help I can get in that department.  Thank you so much.  You are a blessing!

     Mr. Roger and I are counting on you!!!
                                                                                     Ms. June

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog this week! Jesus is always there for us, we just have to reach out and acknowledge him. I do that everyday. Others in the family are slow at succumbing to that fact. I make sure Jesus' word is in our home and that we Thank him several times a day for everything he does. He does listen. I can attest to that. I enjoy your blogs Ms. June.

    ReplyDelete