Thursday, June 7, 2012

Out And About...




Guess what!  I found a couple of new spots (new to me) in Conway this past week.  They were both on 3rd Avenue near the Kingston Presb. Church.

One was a consignment shop called Ya Ya's Boutique.  The owner is Donna Carrillo and, bless her heart, she was out sick the day I was there.

They handle a higher end of clothes, shoes, hats, and handbags (Coach, etc.).  They have bargains on nice merchandise.  Go by and see her and tell her or her husband that Ms. June told you about their shop.

Another place new to me was Sweetgrass Baskets by Gertrude.  It is just down from Ya Ya's on 3rd Ave.  A very lovely young lady assisted me.  I bought a fan so I can fan myself wherever I am in this wonderful humid weather we have.


One of my favorite places


 is the Haberdashery and Herdashery, located in the Blackwater Market at 4th Ave. and Laurel St.  I probably have spent too much time there over the years--at least Mr. Roger thinks I have "spent" too much there.  Russell and Tracy are wonderful.  I've known both fellows for quite a while.  Russell used to be with Belk's many years ago.



 You'll find very nice clothing for men and women, as well as accessories for both.  Just about anything in retail for men and women you would want or need.  Ms. Irene is in after 12:00 and can assist you also.  Please go by and tell them Ms. June mentioned them.  They are open Mon.-Sat.

Ms. June

No comments:

Post a Comment